Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
carpet mats 2003-2008 EX, black with gray $82.50

carpet mats 2003-2008 DX/LX gray with blue $82.50

·
Registered
834 Posts
Unfortunately, current E owners are lucky to have discounted accessories, just sayin!...I don’t remember this much special from H & A from when I purchased my E, always paid regular price. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Honda is just having more markdowns for us than usual. We are able to sell a lot of the items for below what our cost usually is.

The only time we are able to have additional markdowns is when they sell us the parts for less. Then we pass the savings along. There just isn't enough markup on our end to cover these types of discounts.

Otherwise our normal discount price is as low as we are able to go, although we never charge 'regular price' :D

·
Registered
317 Posts
I'm still waiting for honda to get off the crack and drop the SC Spoiler caps. I want them but no way I'm paying 200 bucks for them lol =)

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Just bought a GG spoiler and oil filters ect. Hope the GG spoiler looks good with SOP or I will have to get it painted. A little splurging while working Graves.:)

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
added more colors of the tailgate spoilers on sale.
Now everything but the Nighthawk black is on sale for $244.80 or $196.50 (not sure why Honda left the one color off the sales lists)

·
Registered
8 Posts
fog lights

Trevor,

Are the fog lights still on sale or did I miss the limited time

2005-2006 fog lights are $60 off, now $190.80 for a limited time

1 - 13 of 13 Posts