Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thursday 05/09/19 - Sunday 05/12/19 (3 nights)

[email protected]

Paypal $30.00 to me *via my email above) to be counted in (price per car) - there is room for 4 more cars (no limit for passengers as we can have 25 campers).

If you would like to go I suggest you pay right away as the spots will not last.

You do not have to have a Element to come - just love to camp. Some of us are former owners.

* We will order firewood and split the cost (after we all arrive)- should not be more than $10 per car for wood for 3 nights.

* There are bathrooms and showers at our site.

* No refunds to be given, but if you cannot make it after you pay, you can either sell your spot or donate it to someone else.

* Dogs are allowed and welcomed but be sure to adhere to the rules of the park. Dogs need to be on a leash and respect others space.

Thursday - check in time is 2 pm (Reservation is under Melanie Kramme) Group site GOSO
5 pm - Happy Hour and finger food (BYO drinks and snacks to share)
Evening - kick tires, catch up and hang around the fire

Friday
8 am Group breakfast (bring whatever you want to make/share - we can organize via email). I will do pancakes
6 pm On your own - perhaps a group outing to Taco Temple for those that want to come
Evening - hang around the fire

Saturday
8 am - breakfast for those that want to eat as a group
6 pm - Group dinner As far as a theme? Americana so yes a BBQ with the trimmings
8 pm - Big Fire gathering and a gift exchange

Sunday - Departure by noon
8 am - breakfast for those that want to eat as a group

Attachments

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The trip is fully booked. Surprising to me to see no takers from the group for a place so hard to book and so cheap. However, if any campers see this post after the fact and would like to be on my mailing list for future trips email me at [email protected] Happy trails to all and happy holidays!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
1 Participant
Mels E
Honda Element Owners Club
Element Owners Club is your go to forum community to discuss your Honda Element, and get ideas from your next great trip to your next Honda Element Mod.
Full Forum Listing