Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
I tried to view the video, but it said a Quicktime component was not available. Probably because I have a PC! :roll:

·
Registered
113 Posts
If this is the video I captured, encoded, and posted (probably is... for some reason the audio didn't sync up to the video, but I didn't fix it since it only matters in the beginning), then it requires Quicktime 6 because I encoded it in MPEG4! :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[quote:482fd2bd16="Aykew"]If this is the video I captured, encoded, and posted (probably is... for some reason the audio didn't sync up to the video, but I didn't fix it since it only matters in the beginning), then it requires Quicktime 6 because I encoded it in MPEG4! :)[/quote:482fd2bd16]

Yes, this is your MPEG4 video.

:0)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Well, thanks for hosting it for me! (It should take some pressure off of my server!) BTW- does your Element have an Apple sticker on it yet? (Mine does!)

·
Registered
49 Posts
(by the way you can get Quicktime off the web...easy slick no problem)
That little movie is terrific...really enjoyed it.

Got our Element on Saturday last and yesterday...Tuesday we have a snowstorm in Denver :)

It did just great...only thing ... don't let the snow pile up on the top...you stop and the snow slides right onto the windshield....and you are blind!

But for going and going...the 'energizer rabbit' has nothing on the Element. I had NO problem going anywhere! Course this morning with 27 inches of snow on the ground...a Hummer would be pressed to go very far, ha!

This is really a neat little SUV...and I think I'm gonna get me another for the wife!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[quote:468bb828b9="Aykew"]Well, thanks for hosting it for me! (It should take some pressure off of my server!) BTW- does your Element have an Apple sticker on it yet? (Mine does!)[/quote:468bb828b9]

Yes.

BTW: Al Gore joined Apples board of directors today. Wow.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts