Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
540 Posts
First, Coffeegurl: major bummer about the crash! But thank heavens your hubby is okay. Electra did her job in saving his life, and bless her for it.

Second: the best advice I have is - drive an Element. You and your big man both. I think he'll find it roomy enough. It appears that some very sizy people find the Element to be great in terms of head, shoulder, arm and leg room.

Third: just on a personal note. I drove the CR-V and liked it very much. I drove the Element and it was love. It's just an unquantifiable, subjective, illogical, and yet a very real thing when you love how a car looks, functions and drives. I know people who could never *love* a car, no matter what it was. But I suspect you're not one, since you loved Electra. I think a good test drive will give you the information you need as to whether you can love an Element or not. If you don't, another CR-V is a fine choice, no doubt about it.

I've been out of town 8 days on a business trip and ....I've *missed* my car.

Whatever your decision - very best of luck to you and hubby. I have the feeling that Electra's successor (never a replacement) will be happy to be part of your family soon!

· Registered
540 Posts
Congrats to you on your purchase of an E.

I'm so glad it worked out for you and your hubby. I sat in the car before I even thought of getting one, just for giggles - and I said "Wait, this feels right." Then I researched. Then I drove. Then I bought!

I do hope you and hubby and your E will be happy and safe together for many miles.

Post a picture of the family and your E when you can!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.