Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone use their MP3 jack? My husband and I went and got what we thought we needed to use this and we were wrong. It seems as though we need a cd player with MP3 capabilities, and not the little MP3 thing that you load songs to from your PC's AUX port. Anyone else run into this?

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We bought the wrong MP3 player. We need the one that looks more a discman. We bought the little tiny one that plugs into the back of your cpu to download the music. My husband was so convinced that was the one. Tonight we're going to exchange it for the right one. I saw that jukebox one, it looks great, but that's too high priced for me.

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Our problem seems to be that the MP3 player is not reading the disc. The cd is a CDR with MP3 files on it. I got a RIO too. I think I give up and I'll just listen to regular cd's.

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
boneheadz, my husband burned them to the cd in MP3 format, that's not correct? I'm not too good with this stuff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.