Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, due to deployments, work and family it has been slow going but there has been progress made. I've got countless pictures of the Mugen Si to go by from about 15 different angles as well as close ups of all the badging and equipment lists. Some parts have arrived while others are still in the ordereing/fabrication stage (L/E interior badging and exteriror emblems). Aero is going to be an issue since there is really nothing Mugen made for the SC (spoiler, etc.) I have been to Mugen's site extensively and look like I will by some parts from their catalog that will fit the more boxier style Honda's from Japan for more authenticity. I've added some other accessories for my own appreciation. Here she is about 3 months into the mod.

Think it will be a work in progress for awhile so I can get the exact parts and look I want. Now that I'm older that instant gratification thing is kind of calming down.....sort of!

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Mugen Civic wheels would be nice!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where are the Mugen Rims? Forget all the badging, Stickers and little stuff...Where are the Rims?
Yes, the rims will be the long haul investment so they are going to be the last thing that goes on. I'm going to try and indeed get a set of the real Mugen GPs vice the Rotas that are on there now.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
What you need to do is slap in the engine from the Acura RDX. :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts