Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after a hietis (sp?) due to house projects and getting ready to transfer, the wife agreed to allow me to pull the trigger. Hopefully in about 2 weeks these should be delivered and mounted on my awaiting E (giggling like a schoolgirl)...

Have to ensure I pick up a set of the mugen lugs that need to go with it. Will post pics upon delivery and then on after mounting....

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
Its HIATUS!!! :grin:

What are the specs on those rims?? Post all the specs, what size rim, how wide, offset, weight? What size tires are you getting?

Those are some nice looking rims. Cant wait to see the finished product.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
The rims are standard issue for the Mugen Civic Si..

18x7.5, +48, 5x114.3, 17.75lbs each (straight from Kingmotorsports)

Sticking with stock tires from my SC wheels since they still have some good rubber on them, they are 225/55/18 so they should fit without any issues. They may have that stretch but with going from a 7 to 7.5 width I don't think you would see or have problems.

After mad searching and almost going with Mugen NRs from Kingmotorsports, I struck gold. I got them off ebay from a DCH Honda in Temecula. Last set, never opened, clearing storage type thing. Got them shipped for 1730.00!!:grin:

·
Registered
2,689 Posts

After mad searching and almost going with Mugen NRs from Kingmotorsports, I struck gold. I got them off ebay from a DCH Honda in Temecula. Last set, never opened, clearing storage type thing. Got them shipped for 1730.00!!:grin:
thanks for the specs. i'm not allowed to look at that kingmotorsports website 'til i win the lottery. <grin>

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Mugen GP's are in...

The wife was so impressed that she took the pics.....
Now just have to wait for the Mugen lugs to show up.

·
Registered
197 Posts
That is a beautiful wheel.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Nice wheels!!

A while ago College Hills Honda clearanced those out for $830 a set shipped in that exact size. I was wishing I had an Si to put them on!!

John

Sticking with stock tires from my SC wheels since they still have some good rubber on them, they are 225/55/18 so they should fit without any issues. They may have that stretch but with going from a 7 to 7.5 width I don't think you would see or have problems.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts