Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Was thinking of getting this for the E instead of the regular spoiler. Looks also suspiciously like the one for the Mugen CR-V.
Dimensions would have to be taken, but looks nice. Thoughts? This is the Honda Zest Spark.

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
I bet that one is not going to be wide enough.

I would try the CRV one, but its not straight, its curved.

I bet the Crossroad one would be perfect!!

Wow, I wonder if this one would work, its off the Mobilio Spike:

It wont be cheap either.

To answer bassplayer, the mugen emblem is in the middle of all the spoilers
mentioned here.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nothing from Mugen is EVER cheap.:-D
True on the CR-V, but both it and the Crossroads spoiler are made to mount on a slant vice the straight 90 angle. I guess I could just do some shaving to flatten out the mounts.

The Fit might work, again...dimensions...

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Well, after talking with a supplier and doing the measurements....I went with the Mugen Zest spoiler. Fits perfectly! She is currently in route.....

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
Well, after talking with a supplier and doing the measurements....I went with the Mugen Zest spoiler. Fits perfectly! She is currently in route.....
Cant wait to see it, and how it fits. Does it come pre-painted?
Not sure if your color was one of the ones for the Zest.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Getting it from a company out of Malaysia (Speed88). It's slightly used and is just primed so when I get it i'll have to paint it PMM. Not that worried. They do have a Mugen exhaust from an Odyssey that looks like it will fit the E already with the piping. That might be next.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Was thinking of getting this for the E instead of the regular spoiler. Looks also suspiciously like the one for the Mugen CR-V.
Dimensions would have to be taken, but looks nice. Thoughts? This is the Honda Zest Spark.
Man, that could be the next Element!

·
Registered
282 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dopeee.. how much is it running you? how can we get one!
Just about 250 with shipping. Not bad considering a new one directly from Mugen is base priced at 330. Mugen parts are like tattoos they are freaking addicting!!!!:jump011:

These guys from everspringsports might be able to find one or two more. They deal heavily in JDM parts and sell most of their stuff out of ebay so if you do a search you can find them. Like I said I found this on a complete whim, so outside of dealing with Mugen themselves they may be really hard to come by.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just an update, spoiler is in and right now at the dealer getting a nice coat of PMM to match the rig. When I get it home I'll mock mount it and take pics.

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
Just an update, spoiler is in and right now at the dealer getting a nice coat of PMM to match the rig. When I get it home I'll mock mount it and take pics.
How did you NOT take pix of it as soon as you got it???? OMG!!
The tension is KILLING ME!!!

:grin:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Got the thing back on the 18th and realized that they had tapped the end of it and chipped the paint!!!!!!!! Right back in to be sanded and painted again. Hopefully, I will be picking it BACK UP tomorrow! This must be some sick persons idea of a test of patience for me, cause I SOOOOOO want to get this thing mounted on my E!!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts