Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD POST SOME PICS OF MY E AND LIST MY MODS. MODED EXHUAST, CUSTOM INTAKE WITH K & N DROP IN, BRUSH GUARD, HELLA 500FF LIGHTS, RACELINE WHEELS, ALPINE DVD DROP SCREEN FOR REAR, ALPINE IN DASH DVD TOUCH NAV FOR FRONT. THATS ALL FOR NOW. THERE WILL ALWAYS BE MORE!:grin:

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
I like it, good job.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Looks good for not being ORANGE..............

Thanks for posting'em

·
Registered
74 Posts
Nice - Any more details on what was involved on installing the Alpine Drop Screen? Looks like it is mounted in place of the light? We need the "step by step"...

·
Registered
575 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The drop down dvd was mounted in place of the light. the wires were connected to the door wire so it would work on the door trigger. The unit was screwed into a cross bar in the roof, Power and audio wires were run from the unit down the pilars to the front. It has a built in fm modulator that connects through the factory antenna wire so there is not any outside fm noise.
Sorry I dont have any installation pictures, since about two days after I bought it in May 08, I went to my friends shop and put it in asap for the kids. It was a pretty easy install.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Hey... Hittin' 500...!!!

OMG...!!! It's my 500th post...! I couldn't have picked a better time to make this post... I'VE SEEN this E before...!!! Granted, it may have been a fluke but one day I took the family to visit a "famous aquarium" and saw this E in a parking structure...!!! Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to take pics so you can call BS on me...

Well, nice job on the profile and pics...! May she give you many more years of service and enjoyment...! Congrats...!

LBD

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Hahahahaaaaaa...!

Hey AWDH... You ever thinking of getting those guards for the tail lights...? Just wondering...

LBD

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes I have thought of putting them on. they might be next. By the way I also have a back up cam License frame. And oh ya I just got my recall notice for my brake system vsa modulator. so i guess i will schedule the appointment. dont think yours will have that problem. just is for 07-08 years.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts