Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So on Tuesday 3/3/14 I became the new owner of a fabulous 2009 SC midnight red pearl (MRP) it is amazing compared to my now traded 2005 EX (misD).

this will be my build thread for the new sweet ride.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i do miss some things from my old E....... my tint. and thats it. lol this new ride is so so so so so so amazing to own. and my EM decals

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
:lol:Xvolt that pic is too funny!! I bet that is exactly how Mark looked to the 1st time he saw Pearl!! Congrats Mark!! Did you already put the Gibson on?? Looks like it from that rear shot. Well now you have to start getting busy on the build and put new pics up. I love the newer body style, i wish the y would have kept the projector headlights. Looks like yer gonna have to hook up with Rich and do a headlight project:razz:

·
Registered
421 Posts
Looking good! Love that color, are you keeping the pinstrpies? Congrats!!

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Keeping the wheels a secret lol. No pink. That's for the white pearl altima. No the pinstripe is coming off on Tuesday next week this weekend I'm going out of town

·
Registered
421 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Yo mis, just had mine done in Matte bronze, has gold flake when the sun hits it.

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
Love ur e by the way! I want an 09 bad!

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yednor those are hot. And thanks for the love everyone. It is my favorite color for the E other then OBP. The 09 is so different then my 05 was. I've always wanted this new style. And I have to thank my fiancé for making sure we drove this home

1 - 20 of 74 Posts