Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
17" Konig Runaway Shadow Black wheels (offset 44mm)
235/60 R17 Toyo Open Country A/T tires

I LOVE THEM! I feel like the E has been transformed completely by such a small addition. I took some crappy cell phone pics right after getting them put on. Sorry about the dirty E! We had a huge rainstorm last night and I haven't had a chance to clean it after driving in it. :-D

Btw, they JUST fit.. I was scared they might not when they were being put on. The tire tech said there might be some rubbing at full lock, but i haven't checked. Regular turns seem totally fine and they are nice on the highway. They're a little bit louder but not too noticeable considering the aggressive tread. All I know is that they are awesome and I'm happy.

·
Registered
99 Posts
looking good!.. now u gota paint the stock grille black, tint your front windows, and if u are gangster, black out ur headlights then your whip would be set..

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Looks good
I agree, paint the grill black along with the silver thingy in the rear, go all black, tinted windows, the works

Thanks for posting the pic's

·
Registered
187 Posts
wow those look hella nice with the AT tires! konig makes a replica volk racing RE-030? nice! keep it up man! keep us updated with any more additions

·
Registered
575 Posts
Looks good! I bet it will look amazing when it's all cleaned up:)

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
those look great!
and i read that the wheels are less than 17 lbs, so that's an extra bonus.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Very nice! BTW what rack do you have? I really like it.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Yup, looks great....definately wish I could justify the coin for that rack!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts