Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends of the "H" badge. I just picked up an 03' element last weekend. EX AWD, great daddy car. I've had honda's all my life, but the money pit will stay in the garage for now ;) on with some pics, because they speak louder than words. None of the ELEment yet. I'll post some tomorrow. She'll stay mostly stock for now, too bad she can't tow the race car :(

the money pit:

old daily driver

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Nice looking car!

I understand the money pit reference! Any Race car with the engine modified to race standards, tends to eat MONEY ! Just tires, brakes and fuel, can consume a weeks pay. If you can resist the urge to " build " the elements engine, it will provide you with an economical transportation solution.

Dom

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the Group

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys :grin:

I've been on honda-tech for years and now honda-tekh. I have always found the honda forums to be a wonderful resource and in many cases I have met some of my best friends. I have already searched and found many answers on this forum. Sounds like you all have some good people and knowledge. :props:

Looking forward to sharing the knowledge and passion :grin:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Is it tomorrow yet...?

Still a-waitin' my good man...!

LBD

·
Registered
575 Posts
Welcome! Awsome looking race car you have there. However we want to see the E:)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Finally on with some pictures: :-D

Let me know what you think :) I think I'll throw a K&N filter in it for now. Possibly a set of TEIN springs, and some better wheels, I think another set of Volk TE-37's are in order HMMMMM :evil:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Very NICELY done...!

See...? Wasn't too hard...! May she give you many years of service and enjoyment...!

Congrats and welcome...!

LBD

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
why thank you LunchBoxDriver :beer:

Looking forward to posting up some of my mods I have planned. I'm not one for leaving a car stock LOL

as for the first things I have done, the realtime sticker and this:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
why thank you LunchBoxDriver :beer:

Looking forward to posting up some of my mods I have planned. I'm not one for leaving a car stock LOL

as for the first things I have done, the realtime sticker and this:

Okay, I'll bite... What's it for...?

LBD

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
She's got a few good scratches on the hood and fender, some small other ones I can buff out when it warms up.

I am planning on doing a little write up on the "how to use touch up paint" subject :)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I am planning on doing a little write up on the "how to use touch up paint" subject :)
VERY COOL, indeed...!

Looking forward to it... I've got an '09 so I know I'll be needing this in the future...! TIA...!

LBD

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
for sure, the first day we get that's warmer than 55 degrees I'll do the write up. touch up paint never looks perfect, but makes the scars a little more tolerable. :)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
for sure, the first day we get that's warmer than 55 degrees I'll do the write up. touch up paint never looks perfect, but makes the scars a little more tolerable. :)
... amen!

LOL!!!

LBD

1 - 15 of 15 Posts