Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well after realizing all my pics were in a preview thread, I think it really deserves it's own image thread.

2007 Honda Element EX 4WD

Exterior Mods:
SC Conversion Consists of
SC Front Bumper With Custom Additions
SC Headlights (Customized by modifying orange reflector)
SC Rear Bumper
SC Side Skirts
SC Center Console
Painted Roof Moldings
OEM Rear Spoiler
Carbon Fiber Splitters from BMW M3 (Show only item)

Wheels and Suspension:
20" AXIS Mods
Falken FK-452 Tires (245/40-20)
Tien Basic Adjustable Coilover Suspension

Interior Mods:
Smooth and color matched interior pieces

Audio Mods:
Custom motorized TV and DVD
Rear View Camera
ARC Audio Speakers all around

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
Nice job! One of the best on the site.

You've been in my screensaver rotation since you first posted these.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Sweet and clean. Like the cleared SC lights. You kept the whole appearance slick and clean, - NICEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

·
Registered
612 Posts
Sweet nice ride

·
Registered
12 Posts
Very Nice

Hey Nice ride!!!! What size are your rims and what kind of tires do you have on them? It looks very nice!!!! I am assuming you also dropped the E a bit also...

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
Absolutely SWEET!!!!

Accord Driver...I really appreciate anyone that goes that extra mile so that their ride will have it's own look and style! So, please let me compliment you on on how simplistically beautiful that yours came out! You genuinely went that EXTRA MILE, and it's uniqueness really shines through! That's what you call.."A job well done!" I will continue to look forward to your future pics, and enjoy them all over again!

Chief

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Beautiful Accord Driver! I wish I could have been here in Indy at Penske when you came down. Dance got a treat! I simply love it! The only thing I would add is the rear spoiler and that would set it off for me but it's your ride man, do as you see fit. Also have you thought about adding the color sheets to the slots on your wheels? Dance had a piece on one of his wheels the last time he came to my house. It was TM in color and because its clear, it took on the chrome backgroung. A splash of that ABM would look nice and be a nice touch but again, just throwing that out there.

Anyway, yours is smoking! The shop did an excellent job and deserve two thumbs up with a snap!

Peace and hopefully we can all hook up again this spring.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I like how tastefully the modifications were done. Props to you.

By the way, do you have a problem with your dash reflecting off the front windshield and glaring? I was wondering whether to paint my dash smooth and shiny like yours or paint with texture. Thanks :lol:

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Angel and Rin, The wheels are 20" Axis Mod 7's

Chozen, I have the spoiler installed on the car, it was just not in these pictures. Later down the road i am going to powdercoat the wheels a darker gray similar to the grille and trim pieces i have painted in the car.

Yong, The dash does not reflect on the windshield as it is not painted on the top of the dash so to speak.

I've always been into the Mod to be different, I always have to do something that makes it my own so no one can just bolt it on without some additional work. Most of the time its only those who really know about the car that can tell the little things that are done to it. As you can see that is exactly the case here, most people would not notice the cleared lights or the filler on the bumper unless thye are told about it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Damn!

this is one of the CLEANEST E's on here!!!! (no crazy color, ugly wheels, stupid graphics/stickers.) I'm ABSOLUTELY LOVIN' YOUR RIDE RIGHT NOW!!! I might actually think about doin' the conversion after seein' yours... DAMN THAT SH*T IS CLEAN!!!! did I mention your E's is CLEAN? very nice, 2 thumbs ups!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Nice Ride

IT LOOKS GREAT, I LOVE THAT COLOR. AND THE PAINTED DASH LOOKS VERY GOOD. I DIDNT SEE A SPOLIER? AND WHAT ARE THE TAIL LIGHTS?:cool:

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Dood you have got to post a pic with the splitters installed!

Def one of the best out there.:D

1 - 20 of 40 Posts