Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone my name Chris I've been lurking on this forum for a few years but never signed up. I bought my 2008 Element SC with 114k from a Honda Dealership in SF bay area. Long story short it had plasti dipped wheels that looked ugly and I got tired of trying to remove it. With May 9th being my Birthday I also make sure to treat myself to something nice. 2017 was the Element and 2018 was the new wheels.

Ugly plasti dip wheels

I'm also a General Motors car salesman. 6.2 V8 in 4WD gets 18 mpg city vs my 21 mpg city

My other pride and joy is my 87 Mercedes Cosworth 2.3-16v Evo2 replica yes I'll paint it black.

For those wondering I got these wheels on Craigslist brand new with the stock 2018 CRV Touring tires on it which are about 1 inch bigger in diameter. The wheel weight is also more heavier. My wheel weight on the sc wheels are 55 pounds with tires. The Crv wheels are 58 pounds with tires its not much just I am already seeing an impact on my MPG along with slight rubbing. I will report my MPG once I do about 3 fill ups.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Cool wheels. They look great on your SC. I decided to stick with factory spec sizes with my (Enkei PSR5) wheels & tires rather than messing with anything. My Husband said I should have went with an inch or two bigger on the wheels with a lower profile tire, but I like the older school look of more rubber.

So, what are going to do the E for your 2019 birthday?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts