Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to show off my EX wag with 180K on her, it does look nicer in the pictures then it really is, has its scuffs and scratches but overall for a soon to be 15 year old car it's in pretty good shape.

My wife has a E and I plan to get one too sometime and still keep the ole wag because it serves me well yet and it is still Honda reliable for the most part.

Anyone else have one ?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Nice. We just sold our 91 Accord sedan with 213k-- still running strong. :) Cant beat those early 90s accords.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Use to have one. loved it. Beautiful car!

·
1,049 Posts

My Daily Driver is a 1995 Honda Accord. She has 235,000 miles on her and still runs strong. Before the snow / cold hit us I saw 32 MPG.

My work commute is about 100 miles.

I love my Hondas...I own 3 and both my boys each own one.

My youngest son has my old accord, a 1991 and just drove it from here in Kansas to Northern California with no real problems other than the alternator went out (I think it was the original one, I never replaced it) and a flat tire. BTW that accord has 340,000 miles on it.

Any car company will be hard pressed to get me to deviate from Honda when it is time to buy a new car.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Wow that looks incredible... especially the interior... it looks brand new! That's what I hope my E looks like when it has that many miles on it!

I have a 2000 Accord sedan that I just picked up with 116,000 miles on her... definitely not in as perfect condition as yours but hopefully will last as long!

·
Registered
98 Posts
wagons!

I love the old Accord wagons! I always wanted one of those, but never had one. I've had several Hondas over the years, though, and I love them. Just terrific cars.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts