Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most recently i put the KMC Rockstar 18"rims. 235 / 60 / 18 yokohama A/T tires
225/75/16 General AT2 studded ( for winter )
50" curved LED light bar
Side steps
Bug deflector on windows and hood
Full sleeping platform
Reverse Camera

Only thing left i really want to do is tint the front 2 windows

now there is another E owner on here with those rims and size tires who claims to have no rubbing at all but i had rubbing so i sanded the inside of the lip of the wheel well. the bumps i was rubbing on I'm no logger but if i go off road over big rocks in the road i will rub in the back some.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any information of the light bar

what type how did you install it?
The lightbar is a 50" curved Auxbeam with F250 mounts.
i had spare plastic panels for the top so i knew i could replace if i screwed up but the way its mounted is i torched the bottom and bent it to the contour of my roof so they sat flush. i then traced the bracket with white crayon and i cut the rectangle out and slid the mount threw the plastic. Then the scary part of drilling 2 holes in your roof 2x on each side. The mounts came with rubber gaskets so i screwed those tight and then sealed it with some silicone around the screw for extra protection. I ran the wire down the panel on the windshield. Be very carful and look how this cladding comes off because most people try to pry or pull it off. they slide up!!! Hope this info helps. Let me know if i can answer anything else.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thumbs up, just paint the grill black and you're set!
Waiting on some warm weather. That and tint my front windows! i want a brush guard but from some research i can't find much that fits the newer models. just don't want to pay shipping back when it does not fit right. The guy i got my light bar from said he can get me one for my 2010 and if it does not fit no restocking fee so i may pull the trigger.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like the E...came out nice. What is the roof rack configuration?
I'm a huge fan of Rhino Rack located here in Denver. i got a great pro deal on their products so went with the box, 2 board rack, and bike rack. they did not offer bars and hardware for the E so the aero bars are yakima. When i went to pick up my Rhino accessories to avoid shipping the design guy actually came to the delivery door and asked if he could take pics of the mounting area. i now see they are offering complete roof racks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thumbs up, just paint the grill black and you're set!
YES I've been looking into this some. not sure to tape it off or if it removes. It's been a while since I've looked into it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts