Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Nice Element You have, what type of wheels and tires are they?

Enjoy It :D :lol: 8)

·
Registered
493 Posts
All this Californian can say is, Hay, far out Man, those wheels look totally bitchin', Man. KEWL!! I just put 18 inch Helo Lotus wheels and BFG g-Force tires on mine. Dont ya just love that forward California rake to the E??

And I'm a "over 50" person celebrating my second childhood with my "E-Toy"

Ger

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The wheels are Ace A205 Manta wheels. They can be found here for cheaper than I got mine...grrr.
http://www.wheelsboutique.com/manuf_results.asp?manuf=Ace&Submit2.x=19&Submit2.y=10
Mine are 18s, but you can get them in 19s too. The tires are Michelin Pilot MXV4 tires, 245/45/18. I was thinking about puttin better, sticker tires on, but then i though...how hard am I going to be cornering in my E? :p Well there you go...glad you like!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Looks great. Might want to paint the rotor hubs though. They will look yucky once they start rusting. Nice to see other EX 5spds. Maybe someday mine will show up.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
very nice.. has it impacted your MPG? Enjoy!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Those look awesome!!! i just bought my new SOP, and love it to death. I love peoples looks on thier faces when i drive up. im looking at new rims and wheels, just concerned about messin with the tranni, or anything else. any suggestions???

·
EOC Rank: 999
1,793 Posts
Great looking wheels! That's what's nice about living in CA. In NY you can only run great wheels in the summer and then store them in the winter. But that ain't stopping me from dressing up my SOP.............Good luck with that ride.............

·
Registered
241 Posts
Ger Brassfield said:
All this Californian can say is, Hay, far out Man, those wheels look totally bitchin', Man. KEWL!! I just put 18 inch Helo Lotus wheels and BFG g-Force tires on mine. Dont ya just love that forward California rake to the E??

And I'm a "over 50" person celebrating my second childhood with my "E-Toy"

Ger
Hahahahahaha!!!!!!! Welcome back... Er... I mean.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts