Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my brand new, first ever Element! 2009 4WD EX in Polished Metal. I've only had it for a few hours, but it's already the best car I've ever owned.

The information on this site was an indispensable resource when I was shopping around, so huge thanks go out to everybody here! I've never been as happy with a vehicle.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Two years later and I'm still saying that about mine :grin:

·
Registered
29 Posts
My New E

I just logged 600 miles on my new 2010 E. I really like it so far. Later this month I am taking a rode trip to FL with the E. Should be fun.

:-D

·
Registered
67 Posts
Congrats. I have 80 miles on mine.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
a true VOL fan woulda bought an ORANGE one..........................just sayin

Welcome to the group

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The orange E was my first choice, but I ended up talking myself out of it. Something about orange Tennessee flags, magnets, etc., plus me decked out in orange, tailgating with my orange car seemed like a little too much orange, even for Knoxville. That, plus Citrus Fire Metallic is close, but not quite, Tennessee orange. Either way, I really love the look of the Polished Metal.

I didn't get to pick her up last night until after dark, and the weather hasn't been very cooperative so far today, but when I get some good daylight I'll be sure to take plenty of photos and post them.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
The orange E was my first choice, but I ended up talking myself out of it. Something about orange Tennessee flags, magnets, etc., plus me decked out in orange, tailgating with my orange car seemed like a little too much orange, even for Knoxville. That, plus Citrus Fire Metallic is close, but not quite, Tennessee orange. Either way, I really love the look of the Polished Metal.
That's just crazy talk..................

·
Registered
207 Posts
Congrats & welcome to the asylum. We are a visual bunch... get her done. :-D

·
Registered
57 Posts
Congrats on the new Element. I've had mine almost 2 years now and love it. Just two things...1. don't park in between anyone. 2. don't get discouraged when everything you touch gets scratched cause it's cheap plastic. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts