Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the E for just over 1 week now and still loving it. Finally had some decent weather so I was able to get the window visors slapped on this morning. Have had the new Blizzak winters on for a couple days..... can't wait to try them in some snow and ice.

Still waiting for the mud flaps and exahust tip to show up.

Coule quick pics....

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the group...............enjoy the ride

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Sweet! I was thinking about trading my wheell covers for the '04 blck center caps. I imagine it would look like yours, cool. I ended up getting a set of '05 MDX wheels, but I still have the black steelies. Mybe I'll get snow tires for them, we're expecting a snowy winter.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

If it were anyone else looking at the E , they would think that is the most ugliest thing they've ever seen ! What I'm trying to say is most people look for luxury , coolness factor , nice rims , etc ... I think you're vehicle looks great , plain Jane ! Ugly Betty vs. Paris Hilton , hope you understand my opinion !
Happy motoring
RUBY

·
Registered
724 Posts
I also bid you a welcome to the madness you'll find here.

Though I will say, and it's nothing against you particularly, but I find Cargo Khaki the worst color offered on the E.

Though I'm definitely digging the steelies look.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Though I will say, and it's nothing against you particularly, but I find Cargo Khaki the worst color offered on the E.
Psshhh you didn't even pick from the colours; you went for black.

Tucson has a lot of Es but only like 4 of them are Cargo Khaki. If your gonna have a "me too" car don't get it in the same colour too.

Nice ride. Welcome.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
^^Your Cargo Khaki is nice too Mr.:cool:
Damn! that's a serious windshield strip you've got on there. Don't the Cops bother you with it down so low?

·
Registered
8 Posts
love the cargo khaki and that's why i am in the market for one!

i am new here and i just joined the forum tonight....what's up with this cargo khaki curse that i am reading about? can someone please school me on that?

thanks!

·
Registered
14 Posts
My first thought when I saw that color combo was: :Wow, I like that". Not sure why the other poster felt the need to say anything negitive

1 - 18 of 18 Posts