Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, the Orange Crush is history. I traded the box last Saturday. I went by the local Honda dealer to look at a black Accord coupe v6 6 speed. Very nice ride, but a little too touchy on the clutch and expensive. I was getting ready to leave, when we walked by this 2008 Alabaster Silver EX V6 sedan. I can't explain it, other than saying that something about it really caught my attention. I drove it and had to have it. It's got 25k miles and aftermarket leather seats. The V6 really scats and gets decent mileage with the cylinder deactivation feature.

So, I'll be lurking more on the Accord forums now, but I'll drop by from time to time and check out the EOC.

Merry Christmas everybody!

Attachments

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Dave. I'll miss the Crush. We've been through a lot in the last four years. I got to meet lots of fun, smart people on this forum.

On a lighter note, I've already found at least three mods for the Accord already. They are: cargo net (already have), rear decklid spoiler, and a leather crosstour auto shift knob. I also have to do something about this lame factory radio. The speakers up front have to be upgraded and I'll have to figure out how to add a sub to it. Not to mention, I have to decide whether or not it's tasteful to add a Georgia Bulldogs sticker to the back window. hehe :grin:

The mod bug never goes away.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts