Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just to say that my "element" chapter has finally come to a close after 40 months of ownership. :cry:

Since leaving MA and moving back to the UK I have LOVED having my E and can't thank you all enough for the warm friendship extended by this group to us, all those months ago. I have regularly dipped in to read of your meets, travels, stories and peak at the photos since being back in the UK, but alas that will be less frequent now.

Suffice to say, having 3 cars on the drive and only 2 drivers meant that my tango was sat around for lenghthy periods over the last year (not helped by getting a company car) so it had to go. Put it up on Pistonheads.com and also eBay and had LOTS of interest.

Went to a good home (and the sun) as it is being moved to Spain where an ex-pat wants a UK registered Left Hand Drive car for daily use.

I was very sad to see it go :-(, but when I looked at the facts of it being sat there, taxed, tested, insured and hardly being used it just wasn't fair. Plus all in having owned it for over 3 years I got more for it now than I paid for it back in '06 from the dealer in Massachusetts.:-D Money talks and I have to do as my wife says....

I know if work ever takes me over the pond again, I know exactly what I will be having, SC in Rootbeer, the newest I can afford.

Adios

Beaker

·
Registered
67 Posts
O man, too bad you had to sell it. Hopefully it has some fun in Spain! Hopefully you'll return some day! haha

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
That's wild! It's nice to see another intelligent, cultured TRP getting out and seeing the world! Did you make sure to verify that it was all up to date on its immunizations and shots before letting it travel abroad? :lol:

Seriously, that's very cool! Well it's sad that you're not living the E life any more, but at least it went to a great home! And how in the world did you have it converted to left hand drive?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my E still has the EOC sticker on the rear and told him all about it as a source of info in times of need. You never know he could be the first EOC member in Spain.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Beaker, Your not off the hook! We adopted you and your family wile you were here. We still need updates on what's going on in your life.

Glad your doing well.

Dom

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
sorry that you had to get rid of the E. But it is understandable.
Too bad you dont need an SC we had one go to be traded in just yesterday in Mi. And what Dom said your stuck with us now......after that moment by the cover bridge in Vermont where we thought you were going to roll your E .....
Have a good day Beaker from Dr Bunsen Honeydew

·
Registered
8,753 Posts

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Pssst.... you are also driving a left hand drive Element. :twisted: :shock:

The person in Spain wanted a LHD UK registered vehicle... most UK vehicles are RIGHT hand drive. lol :-D

Is your brain frozen up there in MN? :cheerleader:
that statement implies that TWI HAS A BRAIN

1 - 11 of 11 Posts