50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Dano
NightHawk Black 4WD DX

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a Sony Cybershot DSC-P50. It goes up to 2.1 megapixes. It takes great outdoor shots when there is plenty of sun. It is OK inside with the flash.

Thanks for the compliment on both!!!

Dano

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
Speaking for those of us in the Midwest... please enjoy the scenery out your home windows every day and appreciate it!!!! :lol:

Around here, I see other houses and if I drive a little bit, I see CORN and beans for DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was really a beautiful day yesterday.

Enjoy!!!

Dano
Nighthawk Black 4WD DX

·
Registered
335 Posts
I'm with you ibutchman... Both an Element AND a view... I currently have neither...

·
Registered
338 Posts
If that's your back yard - it's beautiful. What a nice place with the mountains right there and all - sweet.

However, I hate those rims. I can't get past them.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the rims will be replaced within the next few months with either some 18's or 19's with 45 or 50 series tires. I am not going to put racing type rims but big truck type of rims (not flush spokes but inset somewhat).

I will post more pictures one I get them.

Dano
Nighthawk Black 4WD DX

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The mountains in the first picture are Cleaveland National forest. They are part in Riverside county and part in Orange County and are about 60 miles south/southeast of Los Angeles.

The ones in the second picture are really just hills. I do not think that they are a named mountain range.

The sad part about it is that my house is for sale and I am moving back to the jungle, the city that is, and won't have these wonderful views any longer - I will still have my E though!!! :D

Dano
Nighthawk Black 4WD DX

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
These are in the Angeles National Forest about 60 Miles north of the other pictures (lots of mountains is So Cal!!!)

and another...

Enjoy!!!

Dano
Nighthawk Black 4WD DX

·
Registered
338 Posts
Man, those snowy mountains are nice too. I wouldn't leave if I were you, they must be paying you a lot to move from those environs..

Make the best of it, you could always work for the California Travel bureau with those pics, that Camera, and your E :D

·
Registered
335 Posts
A little photoshop is not a bad thing... rotate, crop, adjust brightness and saturation...

Now you can make out the plastic panel details, like the fog light area. The background has detail and color. Rotating and cropping balances the scene.
Of course, my tastes may not agree with everyone!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I finally got my own wesite up and running. I more pics of my E and of scenery around So Cal.

http://www.idano.net

Dano
Nighthawk Black 4WD DX

·
Registered
249 Posts
Dano,

Nice site. I too am working on my own site. To be up shortly. I'll post some pics of my E .

Right now in Michigan its not as sunny and warm, but hey, my E will look good anywhere. :D

Again, I love the pictures.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I showed the Mountains with and without snow... Here's the beach (These are northern California though near San Francisco)

and another...

Enjoy!!!

Dano
Nighthawk Black Perl 4WD DX
Checkout more Element Photos at www.idano.net

1 - 20 of 20 Posts