Honda Element Owners Club banner

My E in Sunny So Cal!!!

3K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  dsmasters 
#1 ·

Dano
NightHawk Black 4WD DX

See less See more
#3 ·
It's a Sony Cybershot DSC-P50. It goes up to 2.1 megapixes. It takes great outdoor shots when there is plenty of sun. It is OK inside with the flash.

Thanks for the compliment on both!!!

Dano

#7 ·
I'm with you ibutchman... Both an Element AND a view... I currently have neither...

#9 ·
the rims will be replaced within the next few months with either some 18's or 19's with 45 or 50 series tires. I am not going to put racing type rims but big truck type of rims (not flush spokes but inset somewhat).

I will post more pictures one I get them.

Dano
Nighthawk Black 4WD DX

#12 ·
The mountains in the first picture are Cleaveland National forest. They are part in Riverside county and part in Orange County and are about 60 miles south/southeast of Los Angeles.

The ones in the second picture are really just hills. I do not think that they are a named mountain range.

The sad part about it is that my house is for sale and I am moving back to the jungle, the city that is, and won't have these wonderful views any longer - I will still have my E though!!! :D

Dano
Nighthawk Black 4WD DX

#16 ·
A little photoshop is not a bad thing... rotate, crop, adjust brightness and saturation...

Now you can make out the plastic panel details, like the fog light area. The background has detail and color. Rotating and cropping balances the scene.
Of course, my tastes may not agree with everyone!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.