Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

By the end of the month I will be moving to Heidelberg area of Gemany. It seems like from the posts in this forum that Elements are not available in the EU? Would I be able to get parts for my element while being overseas. Should I bring some basic parts with me? I have a 2003 element ex in black pearl with automatic. I would like to see how the car handles over there I might be eventually interested in picking something else also. I can see myself exploring on the weekends and doing car camping in southern Germany, Austria and Switzerland.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Are you military? If so, you will have a APO address there. Search the parts suppliers for those who will ship to FPO/APO addresses or if not military, to overseas locations.

H & A, while an outstanding source, does not ship outside the the 50 states, so that would eliminate them from the list.

Again, if military, AAFEES does have garages at some locations that would be able to order parts, or if all else fails, contact the forum for assistance in shipping items that you need.

Keep in mind that oil, ATF, etc can be considered hazardous materiel and will have restrictions placed on shipping. Also, the cost involved can be substantial depending on size and weight. Good luck and enjoy that part of Germany. I spent several years stationed there and enjoyed every minute of it!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts