Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a picture of my Element slammed with Ksport coilovers. The rims are Lexani 20x8.5 and 20x10. I love it but it rubs the tank every now and then so I am either thinking about doing a fuel cell or putting it back stock and getting rid of everything. What do you think?

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Get better fitting tires, the rears are way too stretched and plus the bigger tire would give more height, better ride and a better apperance in my opinion. I ran 245/40's up front and 275/35's out back on mine on the same size rims. I never had any issues like others are having with hitting and my tires sat flush up front and tucked in back by a 1/4". Im sorry, but an element is not a vehicle that should be lowered that low imo, it may look cool, but if you have to worry about every road, cringe on every bump, and get stressed out when you drive anywhere, what is the point then. I got compliments everywhere and it looked perfect. If I stopped to get gas, I needed to plan on atleast 20 mins because someone would ask about it. I know the saying is if you ain't scrapin' you ain't low enough, but to me, if your scrapin', your not setup right.
Nice wheel choice and did you get the upgraded rear springs on those ksports?
later,
Steve

·
Registered
168 Posts
Go with what you like welcome to ksport club I hope you got the stiffer rear springs. Also it is just your gas tank protector that rubs I cannot even go over a can and plan to go lower.

·
Registered
344 Posts
You're SC looks great! I too want to know your offsets as I plan on new shoes in the distant future :roll: What size tires are you running also? Looking good!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I don't have any other pictures of my Element right now. As for the tires I cannot go any bigger than what I have bc it rubs the inner qtr since it is slammed so low. I do not have the new rear springs since it is so low it rides really stiff already. When I had my 22's and it sit higher it was really soft in the rear. The rims and tires are as follows:

20x8.5 +32 225/35/20 Front
20x10 +30 245/30/20 Rear
Ksport coilover
SPC rear camber arms

I also constantly have people ask me questions. I have also had people film me driving by them at car meets. Several photographer's even came up to me asking me to do a photo shoot. Just never got around to it. People love it!!!!!

That is my listing on craigslist. And I am thinking about selling the coilovers and camber kit. I have a company car and dont really even drive my element anymore so I am thinking about trading it in on a Mercedes GL for my girl.

I also had a 10" screen mounted in the dash too (pictured below)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts