Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few weeks ago member Gboybst578 and myself made a trade where he got a kicker sub from me and I got a custom exhaust that he no longer used. I just today had it get its finishing touches. The exhaust is a custom bolt on that has a generic muffler that is supposed to be just like the flow master 40. After talking to the mechanic at the Muffler shop I went to today he said it has the same performance of a flowmaster 40, just not the name and was more than likely made in the same facility.

Today I went to have my resonator removed to beef up the sound of my exhaust and wow! What a difference! My exhaust now has a low deep tone that I have been looking for!

I went to Ace Muffler in Westminster, CA per several recommendations from other EOC members and I was more than impressed! They offered friendly knowledgeable service at a fantastic price. Only $35 to remove my resonator and put in a straight pipe. Took them about 20-30 minutes to do. I highly recommend this family owned muffler shop to anyone who lives in so cal!

Attached is a link to a vid so you can see how it sounds! I am so stoked!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZHHpvCwEOg

·
Registered
556 Posts
A few weeks ago member Gboybst578 and myself made a trade where he got a kicker sub from me and I got a custom exhaust that he no longer used. I just today had it get its finishing touches. The exhaust is a custom bolt on that has a generic muffler that is supposed to be just like the flow master 40. After talking to the mechanic at the Muffler shop I went to today he said it has the same performance of a flowmaster 40, just not the name and was more than likely made in the same facility.

Today I went to have my resonator removed to beef up the sound of my exhaust and wow! What a difference! My exhaust now has a low deep tone that I have been looking for!

I went to Ace Muffler in Westminster, CA per several recommendations from other EOC members and I was more than impressed! They offered friendly knowledgeable service at a fantastic price. Only $35 to remove my resonator and put in a straight pipe. Took them about 20-30 minutes to do. I highly recommend this family owned muffler shop to anyone who lives in so cal!

Attached is a link to a vid so you can see how it sounds! I am so stoked!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZHHpvCwEOg
glad it worked out sounds great just like it did before my mom made me put the resonator back on.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts