Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I picked up my new 5sp 4wd Black Element last Friday and have gone through the first tank of gas (free gas, thanks honda )..
This vehicle has been so fun to drive, probably because of it's newness but also becuase I have had so many people asking about it.
It shifts so nice and crisp and it quite peppy for how pudgy the gal is haha.
I have added a nice shiny tail pipe cover and Foglights ( on sale 15 bucks at WalMart ).
The vehicles I have switched from were a Toyota 4x4 extended cab pickup ( great vehicle ) and a fun toy my 1980 Westfalia VW camper van. The van was totally fun for weekend trips but not as reliable as I would like but none the less a real gas to drive and go to events in. I get the same kind of fun freegoing ride from the element which I was hoping for.
I could not be happier with the vehicle so far. Hope to have many many more enjoyable miles.
Question: Is there different plastice panals on the EX model. My panels don't scratch up like I have seen on some DX models. Or have they fixed that problem on all Eee's.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I received mine on June 1, Sunday. Still can't get the silly grin off my face! Loving every minute of it! Had my first fill up today, came out to be about 21 miles per gallon. Not sure on the panels. Loving every minute!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts