Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We’ll after searching for a few months I have finally picked up my first E! Finding a 5 speed AWD proved to be a challenge but here she is! 2003 EX AWD 108k Miles. Interior is very clean and body is straight. Previous owner just put on new shocks, struts, and ball joints. even managed to get just over 25 mpg on the 3 hour drive home. So far love it but fear I may be looking at new axles up front =( has a pretty good shimmy on acceleration between 45-60 mph. but for what I paid and what i have seen them going for hope it still turns out to be a good deal. black wasn't my first choice but plan in making it my own had hope to have it for years to come!

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Automotive side-view mirror Car

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Looks great, I like the six spoke alloy rims, are those from a later year Element or a Pilot?

You can try Trakmotive CVs Axles if you dont want to buy OEM. I got a CV for the front drivers side for $99 Canadian, they are new not rebuilds, work and fit great. Have had them on other cars before too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Looks great, I like the six spoke alloy rims, are those from a later year Element or a Pilot?

You can try Trakmotive CVs Axles if you dont want to buy OEM. I got a CV for the front drivers side for $99 Canadian, they are new not rebuilds, work and fit great. Have had them on other cars before too.
Thanks for the tip ! Yeah I checked out the price of the factory ones and they’re extremely high but then at the same time I heard you have to be careful with aftermarket… Im going to have the mechanic take a look and go from there:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats and looks to be in really good shape, also very low miles for an 03. As far as Honda's go its almost broke in
Congrats and looks to be in really good shape, also very low miles for an 03. As far as Honda's go its almost broke in
Thanks !… Paint pretty rough, but it seems like it’s got a good bones really loving it so far :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts