Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm the proud owner of a 2006 Black EX auto 4WD - purchased today. I didn't know too much about them before today - just research and reviews. I own 2 other Hondas (Accord and Odyssey) so I know the Honda reliability first hand. I'm in that awkward - trying to figure out what all the new buttons do phase. So far I'm very happy with the Element. Let's see I like the color, the utility factor, the roominess of the interior, the stereo, the storage and tiedowns everywhere, and the awsome composite/rubber like floor. It drives great, sucks up bumps, and although it's a 4 cyl. automatic - it's peppy enough for me. My wife and two kids give it a thumb's up. I live in Colorado so I'm ready for snow and mountain adventures. Well, I'm going to go snoop around the forums. Then it's off to read the owner's manual!

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Welcome Mike !!

I know you will love the E !! My wife fell in love with her E. Then I did also. So much so, that I had to get my own.

By the way, your the first person I have ever seen that told himself to RTFM !! :-D

Inside joke, Sorry.

Dom

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Dom. RTFM? Ya, it's a thick scary book full of excellent information. I think it even has an index :002:

I see you made a grill guard. That's going to be my first mod. I can't believe I bought mine with 45k on the odometer and there's no dents in the a/c radiator.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Welcome aboard! You are going to love the E in the snow.
BTW you won't need that manual any more since you found the EOC. :grin:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Welcome Mike !!

I know you will love the E !! My wife fell in love with her E. Then I did also. So much so, that I had to get my own.

By the way, your the first person I have ever seen that told himself to RTFM !! :-D

Inside joke, Sorry.

Dom
RTFM is older than dirt, if you don't know what I'm talking about please don't try

1 - 8 of 8 Posts