Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Mod-erator
4,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've owned 3 previous Elements in the past (06 Atomic Blue, 03 Satin Silver, and the Current 06 "Drop-Box" TM).

This is Element #4 06 Kiwi 4wd 5mt!!

Stage 1.........

Attachments

·
Mod-erator
4,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mods already in motion......
Class 3 Hitch and wire harness
Duralast 56-DL battery
and Bosch wipers

More to come!!

Attachments

·
Mod-erator
4,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really don't know how to do anything halfway....so this is bringing me back to mod fever again!

Lots in store.....;-)

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Love that Kiwi swagger, looks like its practically brand new.
How many miles did it have?

·
Mod-erator
4,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It has 126000 on it. I travel for work quite a bit so I've already put about 2k on it. It's looks really good from afar but when you get close it's got quite a few little nicks and dings. Overall though it's in pretty good condition considering I got it for wholesale.

Many more mods to come! :)

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
Nice Dance. It looks very clean. I wish I could own multiple E's. I would keep my White E as it is and get a Cargo Khaki and use it for carrying and towing all the toys.

·
Mod-erator
4,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks hapyface.
Mike...one of the colors I was strongly looking at was the Cargo Khaki...just could not find one in my price range. The few I found had dealers wanted WAY too much for them so I had to pass. That color is so unique, it would have been a lot of fun to mod. I also really like the fiji blue, but again could not find a decent price.

The last color on my list was the Kiwi and was very fortunate to find one, although I would have preferred to have less miles, I know it will last a long time in my care.

If you're really wanting a second E, I'd say don't give up on that. They are getting fewer and fewer with decent miles and I plan to keep both of mine forever.

·
Registered
2005 Honda Element EX AWD
619 Posts
Engine compartment looks like it's brand new like tandemduo said earlier. How do you get the engine compartment to look that clean? Looks like you could eat off of it.

·
Mod-erator
4,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ican't take credit for that at the moment....the dealer did a good job of detailing this vehicle before I purchased it. Few more thousand miles and it will look like all the rest of the E's!!

·
Mod-erator
4,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A few up upgrades......

07-08 Headlights (left is new 07-08 headlight right is 06 headlight)
Buddy Short Shifter with new boot and shift knob.
(this is all nostalgic for me as I've done all these mods years ago and getting to do them again is just as much fun! 8) )

Attachments

·
Mod-erator
4,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
As you can see it was dark when I finally got done with the shifter. I had trouble getting the shifting ball joint to seat. After several tries I finally had to use pliers to get it in far enough to apply the retaining clip.

Also did the speed source bushing and that thing is rock solid now.

I'm sure I'll have more pics up on the next upgrade so you can see the headlights installed.

·
Mod-erator
4,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Put a set of the wheels I've previously had on my TM E & our (now gone) 04 Odyssey. While the TM was parked outside I thought I'd snap a few shots of them together. TM is getting prepared to be parked for the winter.....:|

Wheels are 18's - LiquidMetal
Offset is 40 or 42 (can't remember)
Tires: Goodrich Allseason T/A's

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
Man this kiwi craze is startin to grow on me! Nice addition drop, look forward to seein more mods.

·
Mod-erator
4,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
6spd Conversion and Jackson Racing Supercharger!!

So the Kiwi "Dragon" and I took a long trip to visit Tobi (HondaGhandi) for some much needed upgrades! 1200mi one way to Denver, Co. Well worth the trip to have one of the best work on my Element to make it more functional for my business.

Attachments

·
Mod-erator
4,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
First order of business is the 6spd MT upgrade! Installing......

K Series 6spd Conversion Kit
Honda MTF
Competition Clutch Stage 4 w/Lightweight Flywheel

80mph on the freeway in 5th gear is at 4000rpm
80mph on the freeway in 6th gear........3200rpm

BIG DIFFERENCE in cruising speed!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 77 Posts