Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Retired.
13,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome.Up until midnight last night i didnt know this groups existed.Having had my E for 4 months now i would have been here sooner had i known.I missed out on an outing up here in Canada a few weeks back.But i see now that meeting other owners this summer should be a blast.Im not one for attracting attention on the road...but i have never once not stopped to talk when some one asks about my truck.Best purchase i ever made.

· Registered
895 Posts
I will definitely look out for your "E". It won't be hard to know whose GG it is. :lol:

Nothing wrong with those pics.

· Retired.
13,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The door visors came in a set of 4.They are nmade by ventviser I paid approx $100 for the set.I'll have to dig thru my files but i can get the part number if required.Im up in canada but they should be easy to get from any accessory supplier.

I had a few minutes at lunch so i checked pep boys on-line catalogue...the have the vent visors in stock under part #94725

· Registered
540 Posts
That green E is as cute as a bug.

And a bug, to a lizard, is not only cute - but tasty!

Glad you're enjoying your E and we're glad you're here.

Safe motoring.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.