Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I absolutely love your E :wink:

My plans are to buy mine sometime next year. Gotta use up some more life in my current ride ( SHO ) and hope HAM will pump the ponies!

Good luck with yours and keep the pix comin!

rickshaw

·
Registered
227 Posts
Awesome! I think that is the best looking E I have seen thus far! Mad props! What wheels are those? What size are they? What springs did you use to lower it? How many inches is the drop? How do you do on speed bumps?

Sorry for all of the questions, hehe...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[quote:ed5ae39e03="MatT3T4"]Awesome! I think that is the best looking E I have seen thus far! Mad props! What wheels are those? What size are they? What springs did you use to lower it? How many inches is the drop? How do you do on speed bumps?

Sorry for all of the questions, hehe...[/quote:ed5ae39e03]
OZ Evolution 17" tires are Continential 215/50/17. "Sprint" springs 2" drop.Wheels and tires added another 1". Nopi has adj. rear upper control arms so you can adjust rear camber. Still have approx 5" ground clearance.No Problems dragging yet. Note: Original tires were really noisy, these "Conti-Extreme Contact are really Quiet for a Z-rated tire. Love my Element. I have changed speakers and tweeters with Infinity.By changing dia of wheels I had to install a Ratio adapter,(black box) to correct speedometer. Waiting for someone to come out with a CAI intake for the E

·
Registered
227 Posts
Awesome, I really love the look of your Element. I am waiting for someone to come out with aftermarket performance parts too. I own a shop, so when I hear something, I will let everyone know, and maybe set up a groupbuy if it's ok by the sites admins. Rev Hard is coming out with a turbo kit, and I have direct access to Rev Hard...that one is going to be awesome, I had a Rev Hard kit on my old Civic...loved it.

·
Registered
894 Posts
How low can you go!? Everybody limbo! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts