Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These were taken with my new Cannon T1i, hope you enjoy, and yes, I am still learning the Camera, its my first D-Slr. Also, please add your Memorial Day E pictures.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Sc photos

Mines to dirty to take a photo right now, just taking a break from some grilling. Got back from a 3000 mile road trip a couple of days ago and the e has not been washed yet. Yours looks good today!

·
Registered
608 Posts
where did you get your mudgards? they dont look stock. Im going to go take some pics tonight with my 40D... I want to learn too, but Ive had this camera for 2 months, and I havent used it. Im thinking about selling it, and using the money for more mods :grin:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nope, they are stock, may just be the 10inch wide rim in back throwing you off, lol.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looking good insane_sc! Nice pics. I like how the grass makes it look lower.
Thanks!!! I have a lot more work on the little stuff ie: paint calipers, tint....

And yeah, the grass fills in the underneath a little.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
What are the specs on your wheels Steve? I have been thinking about going wider with a lower offset. It looks wicked awesome by the way!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Front: 20x8.5" +40et with 245/40.
Rear: 20x10" +40et with 275/35(had a 285/35 for 2 days but needed to go against my stretch rule and got the 275 so I could get a rounded profile on the sidewall to be able to bring the camber back to -1.3degrees, I still rub even with cut and rolled fenders, but that will be taken care of soon)

The tires are General UHP's, they ride very smooth, minimal noise, and even with the wide rears and ohio roads, they track very straight in grooved roads, and after hours of tuning the ksports, it finally rides great, even with the family in it, loving it.
BTW, Thanks for the compliment.
Steve

·
Registered
47 Posts
Awesome E and gloss black is the most challenging to photograph! The photos are good but you might want to play with exposure compensation next time. The camera sees black and tries to compensate for it which is why the photos come out slightly overexposed. Since the camera tries to turn black into medium gray, start with negative 1/3 to 1/2 EV.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the tip, I will definately try both settings, I was trying everything today, there is so much to learn.

·
Registered
562 Posts
dude, its a completely different ride from before. Looks great!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Very clean insane.....I do think I will have to purchase me a set of those mudflaps. They really do add something to the look of the vehicle.

I just got my wife the Nikon D5000 and she is slowly starting to try and learn all the crazy things it can do. Love the camera though.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
"Spoiler Alert"

OK, though I'm not quite drooling over insane_sc's pics the way some are, I certainly do like the look, believe me. That said, I'm interrupting (actually redirecting) the thread back to its original subject: Memorial Day Photos, Add your E's...

So here's my E, and what we were doing with it this Memorial Day weekend.

And now, back to the discussion of wheels, tires, etc... ;-)

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
OMFG! That's one hot SC! Love the pics dude, total inspiration! Are those on KSports? I'm still awaiting mine...

·
Registered
608 Posts
heres mine :grin: :

1 - 20 of 27 Posts