Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

I just bought my E. It's an 06 EX-P. I really like the vehicle so far, but I am a little disappointed. I love cruising down the highway with my windows down. I find that I cannot do this in my E because all the wind is directed at the side of my head.

Does anybody else have this problem or know of some sort of solution?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I was looking at the weathertech window visors and they go all the way down the front side of the window, maybe that will offer enough of an interference, dunno though, just a thought

·
Registered
89 Posts
Yep - I crack that back windows and the sunroof and it really helps direct the airflow. I've found that every car with the windows down tends to blow around in your face.

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
I was looking at the weathertech window visors and they go all the way down the front side of the window, maybe that will offer enough of an interference, dunno though, just a thought
These work. Some of my co-workers accuse me of getting a commission from Weathertech.:smile: Your Element will be a different car.:D

·
Registered
508 Posts
Diagonal Thought

I open the passenger window and crack open the driver's side rear window for cross ventilation and no direct wind/breeze/air.

·
Registered
478 Posts
i do the same..window visors...I use Lund In Channel...and crack my back windows..and when i hop back outta my vehicle i still maintain my sexy.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hello everyone.

I just bought my E. It's an 06 EX-P. I really like the vehicle so far, but I am a little disappointed. I love cruising down the highway with my windows down. I find that I cannot do this in my E because all the wind is directed at the side of my head.

Does anybody else have this problem or know of some sort of solution?
I've never had a car that DIDN'T do this. A good solution is to shave your head or go bald. Then you don't have to worry about the wind messin' up your hair.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
^^ YES!! I would love to have some old window vents.

I found that if I dont roll my windows down all the way it doesn't feel like I have an air cannon blowing at the side of my head.

In my last car (VW Jetta), I was able to control the air flow through the car by how far I rolled down the back windows... It worked well, but I guess I will just have to get used it it.

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
^^ YES!! I would love to have some old window vents.

I found that if I dont roll my windows down all the way it doesn't feel like I have an air cannon blowing at the side of my head.

In my last car (VW Jetta), I was able to control the air flow through the car by how far I rolled down the back windows... It worked well, but I guess I will just have to get used it it.
:confused: Why won't you listen? I once thought those plastic thingees hanging off the pick-up truck windows were something Bubba did to be cool.

After one year without and three years with... Best $60 you can spend.:smile:

·
Registered
3,067 Posts

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts