Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's an EX, Tango Red Pearl. After checking all the dealerships in Jacksonville, FL. I went with Nalley Honda in Brunswick, GA. They have great customer service, as well as beating the other dealers on the price. I work approximately 45 miles from the dealership, and they delivered it to me at work today. It was nearly dark when I got home, so will post pictures as soon as I get a chance. Love the way it drives!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Congrats. Enjoy!!! Great choice on the color;-)

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Thanks for Joining us!

I know you will love it more after you have it for a while.

Dom

PS: DON"T FORGET THE PHOTO"S !!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Congratulations! I've had mine for a month exactly - yes I bought mine on Halloween. But nothing scary about it - I like it more every day.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Welcome to the family! :)

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,521 Posts
CONGRATS on your new famil-E member and what a great color choice as well!! :shock::razz:

Please post pix before Jojo sees this post (she might send the zombies your way - just sayin' :lol::lol:)

You should know by now (if you did your reading) that the TRP gets the best MPG........ :twisted::evil:

BTW - WELCOME, WELCOME!! Glad to have you here..... :)

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the Group Joyce
Post some pic's in her natural habitat

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi All, and thanks for the warm welcome. I haven't had time to take pictures yet. The day after I got the E, my washing machine bit the dust, so I had to shop for a new one after work. Right now as I'm getting ready to go home, tornado warnings are out. I will definitely take pictures this weekend.

I've spent time going over the owner's manual every night learning how to do basic things. Honda controls are different from the Ford Escape I used to drive.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Cool. First pic sure shows off the TRP.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts