Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Just a little warning, this E has been bashed more times then you could imagine. Good luck.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Someone finally bought it !

·
Registered
23 Posts
hmm

it's ugly, but why bash on it?

it looks well done. that's crazy though, that's a lotta work.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it's ugly, but why bash on it?

it looks well done. that's crazy though, that's a lotta work.
Don't know why you need to bash on it. I think it's beeing creative in a way. Looks to me the owner had some kind of damage to the vehicle possibly involving the roof and ended up this way instead totally salvaging the vehicle. Just IMO.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Still have a couple of hours there left don't ya? :razz:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-HONDA-CONVERTIBLE-HOT-ROD-RAT-ROD-CUSTOM_W0QQitemZ110516775033QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item19bb502879

Honestly, I'd dig this more if it wasn't done so sloppy like. The "pull over cover" is cheap looking, not to mention it wouldn't do much to protect the cabin from precip. I'm also not a fan of what was done with the windshield (not playing a proper frame guard, especially on the very top, is just asking for issues).

But I guess for $6k for an older element with less than 45k miles isn't bad...

·
Registered
689 Posts
Not this E again! It never goes away!

Side note, the lack of a rook definitely cuts down on the "elemental nature" of the Element.

·
Registered
836 Posts
in the auction it says the reports will show "minor" roof damage so they chopped it..... i'd rather just have a normal element and know that it hasnt been trashed or a tree dropped of it?

·
Registered
2 Posts
First convertible E. Looks like something you would drive in a Safari in Africa. Pretty cool concept...not really my thing. Maybe a truck version! now that would be awesome!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts