Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Nice! I have one just like it on hold until Monday when the Cash for Clunkers kicks in. We will be twins!:D:D

P.S. Fill in your profile so we know where you are from and what you got!

·
Mod-erator
4,573 Posts
very nice...just tell the white suv behind you to not park so close! :razz:

·
Registered
155 Posts
digging the orange.

though i wish honda had fixed fixed the grill being color mismatched to the rest of the car.

oh well, nothing a little modding can't fix ;):lol:

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Nothin better than an ORANGE E, even if it isn't an SOP

·
Registered
895 Posts
Nice E! Personally I think the CFM is the only good color that they have left.:-(.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Love it!

But then I am biased!

"Best mpg color!":) Most SPG too-smiles per gallon.

Actually though, I was at the dealer the other day-first oil change-and all the colors are beautiful.

Have fun wit-cher new baby!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Beautiful car, love the color! (The Honda dealer in Wenatchee(WA) has one on a stand along the highway exit ramp-I keep looking at it when I drive by. I'm not thinking about getting it, it just looks so nice sitting up on that stand.)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wassaup

Beautiful car, love the color! (The Honda dealer in Wenatchee(WA) has one on a stand along the highway exit ramp-I keep looking at it when I drive by. I'm not thinking about getting it, it just looks so nice sitting up on that stand.)
thanks for the comment

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Nice E! Personally I think the CFM is the only good color that they have left.:-(.
Ditto that! CFM is THE color on the '09's.

I have no idea why-but the dealers within 50 miles of me only order black and silver with a single CFM. Not even any Polished metal-just ASM.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts