1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
872 Posts
the silencer pipe looks smaller than the stock witch would create back pressure,possiably to much.if it is smaller you might want to get a good high flow 2.25 muffler &put it where the stock one was so you can remove the silencer. if you restrict the exhaust to much you can crack the head,blow head gasket,burn valves,etc. or it could be just the shiney silencer that looks smaller than the oe pipe, kinda hard to tell. how is it on the road & highway, do you think that muffler will fit with a hitch? the crv exhaust is like that with a resonator up front.I had been looking at those.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Mark It looks like they took out everything but the cat. The pipe looks like it's the same size as the stock setup has.

Dom

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
So how is it on the highway? Most systems like that end up with a 'drone' at certain highway speeds.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you look above its the stock exhaust as my (before pics)
then after they removed the old silencer and stock muffler welded a new pipe from cat back... the new muffler is a 2.5.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So how is it on the highway? Most systems like that end up with a 'drone' at certain highway speeds.
i dont about the MPG's yet... i can feel a Hp diff... and it just sounds good.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
DE07...

Saw the vid buddy... Pretty cool...!!! Nice choice on the silencer too... My only question, does the camera smell like exhaust still...? LMELBO!!!

Good stuff...! Plus, your undercarriage is EXTRA clean...! Did you do that too...? You are truly what my "street"-side would want to do to the E-ride... Awesome pick man...!

So what's next...?

LBD

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Looks sweet!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DE07...

Saw the vid buddy... Pretty cool...!!! Nice choice on the silencer too... My only question, does the camera smell like exhaust still...? LMELBO!!!

Good stuff...! Plus, your undercarriage is EXTRA clean...! Did you do that too...? You are truly what my "street"-side would want to do to the E-ride... Awesome pick man...!

So what's next...?

LBD

yeah the air flow from the muffler almost blew my camera off the stand...lol opps

Honestly Im not sure whats next... im a little tired might take a break for a bit.... i have done alot in a small amount of time... hids,muffler,fogs,grill,intake....but i will keep you posted.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts