Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received the call last week, the blue ex 4wd is in, (at 2 locations, so I had a choice even!!). So, after talking to the dealer for a day (then he had a day off), we ironed out the details, and I picked up my Blue EX 4wd Element! The offical date of my Element's Delivery January 25th 2003!!

I picked up my Element that day & At last, the adoption is offical & I have my True Blue EX 4WD Honda Element.. what a dream this vehicle is! When I went to check the color I fell in love. I already was taken by this car, then I saw the color.. wow.. gorgeous!

Woo Hoo!!! :D

I am waiting for the additional toys I requested to come in, but till then I still have my lil element to play with!

Take a look at this beauty, of course a photo can not do it justice.. if you wanna see more pix i did send in a link to the image gallery and such, or you can click here to go to that page of my website: http://tina.pirate-king.com/MYelement.htm

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
Tina - Congrats! You look quite happy and I really like the blue. I put a link to your picture gallery over on our Image Gallery page.

Keep us posted on how things are going!! That is, if you're not too busy driving, eating and sleeping in your Element to share some time w/ us! :lol:

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
(smiles) Thank you, well the hard part is getting it back from my hubby. I let him have it today to pacify him, well i hope. He was dying to show it off, so off it went.

I have many many people to show it to, too!

I have one person who, now she has seen it, she is seriously considering it too, she was wowed!

My fear is turning this into an all Element Earth.. i like to have a vehicle that does not look like everyone elses (not to mention sooo much cooler than everyone elses, smiles)

oh well, it is that darn trend setter thing in my life, sigh.. i will just have to suffer huh? smiles...

thank you, take care & ciao! :p

·
Registered
19 Posts
:D Hi Tina,

Thanks for posting the picture. My Eternal Blue Pearl, EX 4WD Element was delivered on Friday Jan. 24th! So it was so nice to look at your picture, as we seem to have the exact same vehicle. I waited before taking delivery to have all the "extras" installed so I won't have to keep going back to my dealer. ..........However I have deceided to have the alarm system, remote door locks, and most important, a remoter starter installed, this coming Friday. They will give me a car to use overnight! The dealer has been great. So I'm a "Happy Camper". The Element is remarkable to me, as I have owned over 50 different cars in my life, and I am really excited about this one. :D

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So cool you are getting my Element's twin!!!

You WILL Love it, i know i love mine. I figured no biggie to return it to have all the goodies installed, they were not all in stock.. and they will install all at the same time, this avoids running back & forth too! I did not want to leave it for anyone else to touch, as well untill the extras come in I can play with it. I also have the option of a free vehicle to borrow while they work on mine (if the work is over 3 hours).. but hopefully I won't need that.

They did not have a remote start.. but I did also get the security system, keyless entry fog lights etc, etc!

I will down the road get the camping toys like the curtain & cabana.

My dealer was awesome too, really good people!

Thank you take care & ENJOY!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Yes, it looks exactly like mine, except I have the rack and the step bars and the tow package. To be slightly different, I plan on getting a decal that looks like a fireball. It is yellow and orange, five inches wide and will go from the front fender, across the doors (above the beltline) and end about the middle of the back fender.

Ger

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[quote:b2e4e9d34c="Ger Brassfield"]Yes, it looks exactly like mine, except I have the rack and the step bars and the tow package. To be slightly different, I plan on getting a decal that looks like a fireball. It is yellow and orange, five inches wide and will go from the front fender, across the doors (above the beltline) and end about the middle of the back fender.

Ger[/quote:b2e4e9d34c]

yeah i gotta see the pix of that fire ball too.. I will have the roof rack and side step, and fog lights.. etc.. when they eventually comein the pix i have of my element is with my naked element, my stuff should fully mostly be in this week, finally! then more pix to come! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts