Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's official, and with much sadness i must inform that my 03 SOP has been traded in and i am starting a new chapter with our 09 Fit Sport.
I was a little upside down with my E and the KMs were starting to creep up there so i had to dump it while i had the chance even though i really loved my "Elly" it made financial sense to do so now and i got some cash back to pay of some debt. I call it my debt relief mini plan.

So here i am starting fresh with a 2009 Fit Sport in Milano Red w/ tint. in Auto. Looks pretty damn sharp. A demo with lots of right-down and low km's that i picked up for cost and we were trying to move anyway.
Not my first choice of colour, but if "fits". Fiancee loves the little guy, fun car, tons of room.:) zippy.
So...
I have some goodies up for grabs if anyone needs them,

- OEM All-weather mats (Grey and nice shape)
- E-bay centre console/armrest with storage and cupholders (grey/black)
- Cloudrider stainless hexagon grill (with mounting brackets)
- OEM cargo mat (carpet- 6mos.new and clean)
- Orange non-slip dash thingies.

All items for 03-06 E.
I'm taking reasonable offers cause this stuff has got to go, no room guys.
LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY in GTA.
CAN ARRANGE PICK-Up @ CLASSIC HONDA in Brampton if it's easier.
If u want anything,

E-MAIL me: [email protected] OR [email protected]
or PM me for details.

I miss me E already and it's been a lot of fun here, i love checkin in here, great forum and great people. Feel free to stop by the dealership and have a coffee and chat if you are in the area or if you know anyone looking for a new/pre-owned Honda send them by and i'll help them out.

Cheers guys, happy motoring and thanks for the memories.;-):)

Roger.
(formerly mid"E", now "fitzee")

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
u are more than welcomed to join us and hang out with us..... E and miniE.... :lol:

juz be prepared to be ridicouled by E and u'd be paying the beer / timmies tab! :D

·
12,179 Posts
I wonder if the new owner will ever get to find out the story behind the battle scar on the right front corner.

Your E maybe gone Roger....but we will never let you forget that day in the park. :D

·
Registered
188 Posts
I like the idea of a fitted carpet cargo mat ... how much ? I am friends with Ron who works the bike / power equip at Brampton Honda , he says everyone knows him as the candy man .... :)

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
:-( Sorry to see your E go

Happy that you are satisfied with your Fit :)

-g

·
Registered
34 Posts
how much do you want for the CR Hex Grill? Does it cover the upper and lower openings or just the upper?

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
how much do you want for the CR Hex Grill? Does it cover the upper and lower openings or just the upper?
The CR grill does both the upper and lower openings on the 03...
I have the same one

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Tim,

sorry i never got back to you, it's month-end at work and that means it's a complete zoo trying to get cars out and delivered and registered this week. I've got today off for a change.
I still have the center console if u r interested, check your PM's.
And yes the CR grill does cover the top and bottom of the front grill.
Talk soon.:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts