Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I am new to this so maybe I am doing something wrong! I have posted my thread twice now and it keeps disappearing.... The thread is about my 2007 Honda Element that I have for sale..... Can anyone help? Thanks guys!
Jonny E

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
The thread is still here!

But your not telling us your location. So you will not get many people To inquire about it.

Dom

·
Registered
8,753 Posts
Jonny, your thread will continue to be deleted for one very big reason... you are NOT reading the forum rules.

If you want to sell on this site all things must be posted in the Trading Post Forum. In order to post in there you have to have a minimum number of posts. You can't just post random "crap" to meet that min number either, we will see those and delete them too.

This is all explained in the Trading Post Forum itself at the top of the forum.

Hope this helps...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK so it's gone again...... I don't know what is going on..... Help!! lol I just keep re-posting it.

·
Moderatorium
6,408 Posts
Jonny, I just deleted another one. You've already been reminded what the rules are.

elementownersclub.com is not a "classified ad" site. We might have a "Trading Post" for buying and selling, but it is for the benefit of the members who have contributed to site content and value.

PLEASE do not post your "Element for sale" ad here again, or your account will be terminated. Sorry.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I had a post trying to sell my 2011 E and it has been deleted. I've been a member here for 12 years and meet the 20 post minimum. I'm not sure why my post was deleted???

I read the rules and I did fail to put FS in front of my post. Was that the reason?

It would be most helpful if the admin who deleted my post would tell me why. I can't fix the problem if I don't know what I did wrong. Thank yoou.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts