Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just wanted to give you all a quick intro my element. I've been lurking around the site and there's tons of great info, I'm glad to find a forum with some knowledgeable people! So here's the car, just got it delivered to my work today and the whole office knows how excited I am... because I ran around the whole place waving my keys like a moron. So without saying too much, here's the one picture I took, hope to show everyone more as the story goes on.

-Sean

·
Registered
324 Posts
Welcome to the club! Now that you have an E you no longer have to be a lurker :grin: Good luck and Congrats!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, I'm still havin a ball goin through old threads. So much information! I love it. :razz:

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
Welcome.

Great color on that E!!

Tons of info here. Dont be scared of the search button.
It that doesnt work, ask the question, you will get an
answer, eventually!!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Profile: CHECK!

Picture: CHECK!

*uh-hem*... (clearing throat)...

May she provide you many years of service and enjoyment...! Let the modding begin...!

Let me add to AztecRol's NorCal greetings with mine as well... Glad to see another SoCal brother on the forum boards... Sean, if I'm not mistaken, your TRP will be a rare color at the SoCal meets... Outside of Chief's custom paint job, there are plenty of GG/PMMs, Kiwis, SOPs, RRs, NBP, ASMs, RBMs and R/FBPs down your way... I don't think I saw a TRP at the Spring Meet in Pomona...!

Congrats!!!

:eoc:
-L B D

PS: Love the thread title... MK fan also...!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks LunchBox! I feel very much at home here...a home that's filled with secret passages full of information to look through. I'm anxious to get out to a socal element meet, doesn't seem to be too many if they're usually posted in the SoCal section, but I have more looking there to do. If there's ever one that arises message me or something!

And the modding preparations have begun, everything's getting laid out in ms excel buah hahaha. non-slip tray/cupholder mats have been crossed off as well as seat-back bungies. gonna start from lowest price and work my way up. so exciting! see you guys around.

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
thanks LunchBox! I feel very much at home here...a home that's filled with secret passages full of information to look through. I'm anxious to get out to a socal element meet, doesn't seem to be too many if they're usually posted in the SoCal section, but I have more looking there to do. If there's ever one that arises message me or something!
Have you seen this????

http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64453

Some of the people from the Bay Area are gonna drive down for this one!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Aaaahhhh

Sweet beard of Poseidon! That event looks amazing! It's so amazing it crushes my heart into billions of pieces to realize that I won't even be in the states for it :'(

cheese luis that's such a burn, I'd love to take the E onto a track and parade with everyone. ::sigh:: alas...there's nothing i can do...funny, I'm going to Cabo San Lucas for a company trip and this puts a real damper on that...seriously. Well if there's any other small meets or anything going on I'd still like to meet a few faces in the community...

to help express my angst, this: http://nooooooooooooooo.com

you'll see...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts