Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I've been lurking on this forum for a couple of weeks now and finally decided to take the plunge and register. I'm still looking for my perfect Element and will post pictures as soon as it's in my parking spot. I'm hoping to find a Kiwi but there aren't too many in the used market around here. I'll keep my fingers crossed. :p

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
KIWI.................strike one

·
Registered
155 Posts
welcome.

i'm a noob here too..and apparently there is some BIG conspiracy against kiwi green and SC's in this community. so i hope you don't find a kiwi SC element :D

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
welcome.

i'm a noob here too..and apparently there is some BIG conspiracy against kiwi green and SC's in this community. so i hope you don't find a kiwi SC element :D
It's cool. Element owners are already the niche, so I may as well go one step further and isolate myself within the community. Lol. I'm not an SC fan though, so I can get with that. ;)

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Welcome to the asylum, your color-matched strait jacket will be ready shortly, though the tailor is out of Kiwi and may substitute something more appetizing. :lol:

Don't mind the other inmates, they can tend to nip and growl on occasion but rest assured they're all up to date on their shots. Now drink deeply of the complimentary Kool-Aid until all memories of your pre-Element life are but a foggy dream :D

Oh and Kiwi's are somewhat the local favorite joke target, but don't worry when you get tired of it you can just tell jokes about me instead :lol:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts