Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 618 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, this is going to sound a bit strange, but we have always named our cars. We have a huge Olds 88 Lux that was blue. We named that the Blue Whale.

Anyway, we worked on a name for our Element, and after several back and forths, we came up with the name SUMO.

Do any other people out there name thier cars/trucks? If you do, what did you name it?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Was planning to buy the Silver EX and my little guy would refer to the car as "Silver". We ended up doing a switch to Shorline Mist but, he still called the car Silver. Sooooooo, yes we named ours SILVER.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I have had three trucks which I called Bertha. When I get my "E", I will refer to her as "Elsie".

Iskie

·
Registered
1 Posts
going to get my organe 4x4 ex from the dealer 2morrow... have already got a name picked out

"Juice Box"

cruves are for women not cars... i'm so pumped :lol: :p :lol:

·
Registered
6 Posts
As you can see by my username i named my SOP ex H3 (like the Hummer H2) only smaller and better...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol

p.s. just mate a H2 with a Mini Cooper and you get a Element!!!! :p

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
I LOVE these names.. juuice box, etc.. awesome.. soo cool!

Mine did not take a long thought it was immediate.. her name...

Ellie-Mae!

Classy yet down to earth type a gal that she is.. well must be a she to me.. my prelude was a guy.. i could tell my integra is a girl (with those adorable round headlights)..

Just a sense I have, that is all.

Looks kinda like a bull-dog too, that was my hubbies impression.. but he works with a guy named bulldog so that was just not an option.

·
Registered
352 Posts
The name for my blue beauty - "The blue UPS truck". Like UPS, it really hauls!!

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
ok since UPS calls themselves "Brown" we call yours "Blue"?? smiles.. yeah that is cute, though it reminds me more of those old mail trucks.. ironically as a kid the mail truck was the same color combo as the prototype was, creepy huh, :lol:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Love the name "Juice Box" LOL

I call mine Baby Hummer

I'm quite sure it's the first in my county, people stop me everywhere I go to inspect her.

My driveway is 1/4 mile long and we got 7" snow last night, I didn't plow but Hummer chugged right out to the road like there was no snow, and easily plowed through the snowplow mound at the end of my drive.

How nice, this 4x4 stuff *is* what it's cracked up to be!

Patty

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
yepper snow NO prob.. we have nearly a foot here, and we do not believe in shoveling apparently Element agrees with that, just happy went through it noo problem.. delightful creature!

cute name...Reddawg with the baby hummer.. awww

·
Registered
18 Posts
I call my Blue 4WD EX "Buster." From the demographic, you know.... :wink:

·
Registered
311 Posts
[quote:af85e96968="RML"]OK, this is going to sound a bit strange, but we have always named our cars. We have a huge Olds 88 Lux that was blue. We named that the Blue Whale.

Anyway, we worked on a name for our Element, and after several back and forths, we came up with the name SUMO.

Do any other people out there name thier cars/trucks? If you do, what did you name it?[/quote:af85e96968]

I don't have my Element yet but I do name my vehicles. I presently have a 13 year old Jeep Wrangler. When I first got her ( yes it's a she ), I got caught in the rain with the top down. So henceforth her name has been Raindrop. :)

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
LittleDogBox: aww that is sooo cute.. raindrop.. that is darn precious!

Carla: Buster fits, it really dones.. I love that Demographic Buster.. and blue.. aww cool,

of course ya all know what color I am partial too!

·
Registered
24 Posts
As mentioned in another post, I have now christened my Green EX Element "THE TURTLE."

This is a most appropriate name for several reasons: 1) "Galapagos Green" reminds me of the Galapagos Islands explored by Charles Darwin (Yes, I used to teach Biology), and well known inhabitants of those islands are the Galapagos Turtles. 2) Turtles carry their "houses" (shells) with them as they travel. Shucks, "dorm rooms" are like little houses, aren't they? 3) The Element has a cute "boxey" appearance, just like box turtles. 4) etc., etc., etc.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Ger Brassfield: Close cousin to my Ellie Mae, eh?

1 - 20 of 618 Posts