Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my new E a week ago and named it Rascal. Yesterday, my wife and I were cruising in town when we passed a Loomis Fargo armored truck. The type that delivers money to banks. The driver of the truck went crazy looking at the E and waving to us with both hands (he was parked). My wife said "Your Element looks just like that armored truck". Then she said, "the perfect name for your Element is Fargo because the vehicles look so similar and because it will Go Far". The more I think about it, the more I like that name. Now I am torn between the 2 names. I think the solution is to stick with the original name of Rascal and give it a nickname of Fargo. Are nicknames allowed with cars? hehehe :roll:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Nicknames are highly allowable with cars.

Call him whatever you like He won't mind. He'll just think of himself as having many interesting sides to his personality, all of which need a name.

[I think I have a tendency to anthropomorphize cars. Oh dear.]

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I noticed some people have EXS, Is that because of the side airbags?
[quote:0797fccebf="TheLusciousHellcat"]Nicknames are highly allowable with cars.

Call him whatever you like He won't mind. He'll just think of himself as having many interesting sides to his personality, all of which need a name.

[I think I have a tendency to anthropomorphize cars. Oh dear.][/quote:0797fccebf]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts