1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Or the popular "ebony element"

·
Registered
493 Posts
Hawaiin......how about Scroo-E. Uh oh..........maybe that is too sensitive, too. Day-um!!

Ger

·
Registered
493 Posts
Are ya ready for this, Hawiian?? How about Michael "E" Jackson? Wait, that can't be, because Mikey is not black anymore.

If I have gone off the deep end, let me know....... :shock:

·
Registered
36 Posts
:roll: Named my Shoreline Mist "e" SweetE!!!
I've had my SweetE for 2-1/2 mths - absolutely love to drive it.
Makes my commute of 32 miles 1 way to work soooooo much
better. SweetE! :wink: [/b]

·
Registered
914 Posts
[quote:df8eeda69d=" "]Are ya ready for this, Hawiian?? How about Michael "E" Jackson? Wait, that can't be, because Mikey is not black anymore.

If I have gone off the deep end, let me know....... :shock:[/quote:df8eeda69d]

or just Mike-E

Shoreline mist named SweetE? I thought it would have been "mist-E"

If you don't like your car you can name it suk-E

or if in vegas=luck-E

or E-Man

okay

·
Registered
914 Posts
[quote:abe9f28145=" "]after a long night of cosmopolitan's, my car acquired the name of cosmo, go figure[/quote:abe9f28145]

We learn more about you every post morgan...you should come chat with us some time (usually tuesdays), you have an SOP, but we won't hold it against you :wink:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Ahhh hawaiian who you trying to fool,,, you just want her to chat cause she get da "Hot Box" stickah lol 8) :shock: :twisted: :roll:

·
Registered
117 Posts
I didnt realize the hot box sticker would make such an impact, anyways the hotbox is going cross country with 4 girls starting the day after christmas!

·
Registered
914 Posts
[quote:29925557a7=" "]I didnt realize the hot box sticker would make such an impact, anyways the hotbox is going cross country with 4 girls starting the day after christmas![/quote:29925557a7]

:drool:

Stay away from Hownow, Kayakin Dan, and Ger Brassfield on your trip!

Take some pictures of the looks people give... :wink:

[quote:29925557a7="Dive"]Ahhh hawaiian who you trying to fool,,, you just want her to chat cause she get da "Hot Box" stickah lol[/quote:29925557a7]

You should talk..."Dive"...

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
[quote:7c4d66c0fa=" "]Well, 4 single girls + New Orleans+New Years Eve+Element=??????[/quote:7c4d66c0fa]

DUI? I hope not. Make sure you take a cabana with you for camping fun! Or better yet a small trailer to sleep in?

Sounds like fun fun fun! Where all are you stopping?

8)
Amy

·
Registered
117 Posts
st augustine(sp), Miami, pensacola, New Orleans, Dallas, Grand Canyon, some Meteor lake thing, uhh LA, RODEO DR!!!!!!!!!! hollywood, yosemite, seattle Vegas, lake tahoe, i cant think of the other places

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have a GGM E and The morning i drove over to my sisters house for the first time , she has a real steep driveway and she was sitting on the steps and i come creeping up the hill she busts out laughing screams " that is so cool" and says thats the Munster Mobile so ever since then it's kinda stuck I think I'm getting a vanity plate from her for christmas i can just imagine what its going to be

1 - 19 of 19 Posts