Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband bought his mid-life crisis Element last month, and we all think it looks like a baby hummer. So we shortened that to "Bummer" which we can talk about when our friends mention their new Bimmer.

He is so proud of Bummer and loves driving it because it holds all of his equipment and is so cute. Love the Galapagos Green color. Only wish it had side air bags and a passenger arm rest.

gray

·
Registered
493 Posts
Grey, you have not heard, I guess, that I named my E, The Flaming Box. Check out Hondasuv.com (a similiar forum to this) and check out the Element of the Month. That's ME!! It will have a picture of the back of mine with the Element badge removed and "Mini HUMMER" installed as a replacement badge. Why is it called the Flaming Box? Just check out the pictures!!

Ger

·
Registered
287 Posts
:shock:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hey gray, there's already two several pages long (10 for one) threads on this topic. You might want to check them out. Anyway congrats on your new mid life crisis - my husband's was a little cheaper - he wanted to prove he could still hike across the Grand Canyon in one day! Made it too, but it took about 16 hours :wink:

·
Registered
287 Posts
:shock: :shock:

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Congrats on your E....you may want to ask TMac to move this thread to a more suitable forum. Also, like posted above, there are already two lengthly threads on this subject.

My E is named "Baby Blue", obviously I own an EPB E!

·
Registered
14 Posts
named mine Lucy, the name just came to me. guess since Honda tries to target it brochure towards young guys I wanted mine to be a girl, like me!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts