Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i finally ordered my train horn. I will post pics of the installation as i do it. :D
Some pics of the parts:

·
Registered
523 Posts
Must... Post... Details. I will be paying close attention to this. How much is this setup going to run? How loud is the compressor?

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Lemme see. Pointed forwards, the windshield blows out and dead birds fall from the air. Pointed backwards and you get the same effect but Uncle Sam'll give you a tax credit for making a hybrid powered vehicle.

"Yessir! I gets me about a mile and half to the honk and it all runs on propane!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, the stuff hasn't all arrived yet, but once it does, I am posting a full n depth guide with a TON of pictures and explanations. As to where I am going to mount it, I have 3 place to try one is right belw the center console, another is on he rightside of the car just to the right of be exhaust, and the last place is just slightly behind the first area I described. Unfortunately I don't have access to a lift, but you will all see the install. I am really lookin forward to it!

·
Registered
669 Posts
:)This is awesome. PERFECT for city drivers.

·
Registered
549 Posts
wow, this is awesome...but I don't think it will be one of my mod plans :D

·
Registered
489 Posts
Omg

One of my neighbors has this on his Monster Truck. (Lifted Dodge)

He honks everytime he passes my house.:-(

Hard to sleep when you live in a train yard.

:lol:

But I do think it's :cool:.

I'm with you James... Not on the Mod List

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, all of the parts are finally here! The reason it took so long is that half of the people that I bought parts off sent me at least one wrong part. One even forgot to send me a part. But, I will begin installation very soon, and will post tons of pictures!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Sounds like a noise ordiance violation to me.:rolleyes:

Nothing pisses me off more than the people that honk their horn to let someone know they are there....

Get out of the friggin car and ring the door bell!:-x

·
Registered
162 Posts
there is some funny videos on http://www.hornblasters.com/

I had always planned on buying a set for my s10 but never did, since it already has an air tank and compressor for the suspension.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
how large is the compressor, and where are you putting it? ive been looking for one without a compressor, but they end up sounding too weak

·
Registered
24 Posts
Great horn! I want a battleship fog horn that will shatter the windows of the bozos who cut me off.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I just want the old time single note LOUD "BLATTTTT" horn off a first generation diesel locomotive. Big old nasal "BLAAAAATTTT!!!!":D -takes up less space than the nice sounding 3 to 5 chime horns.

·
Registered
205 Posts
omG my honk is so weak, was thinking like a truck. This will protect you from accidents and cause everyone else to crash roflmao!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts