Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We found an affordable hotel that is in a good location for all. JuliE and I just spent the night there so we could check it out before having everyone there and we were pleasantly surprised. Very clean, great staff and the room was great as well. One thing I like about this place is the parking is all on one side and the back - and the lots is on a slight incline. Imagine the photo opps from the bottom of that hill, eh? It's going to be great.

Details and registration will be available very soon after we work out the very last details. We highly encourage everyone to come! PLEASE do all you can to attend and also, do the EOC a favor... put a brochure or EOC promo card on every Element you see in parking lots around the USA. We need/want more members. If you like it here, please spread the word! Let's make the 06 meet bigger than the 05!

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
We highly encourage everyone to come! PLEASE do all you can to attend and also, do the EOC a favor... put a brochure or EOC promo card on every Element you see in parking lots around the USA. We need/want more members. If you like it here, please spread the word! Let's make the 06 meet bigger than the 05!

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Working on that. Wish I could see my results some how. :roll:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Okay, maybe you have addressed this somewhere else, but how do we get brochures and other paraphernalia (or however you spell that)?

~Jennifer

·
Registered
409 Posts

·
Registered
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Out of curiosity, how many rooms are available at the hotel or how many Elements could the parking lot hold?

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts