Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
some early pictures of the meet! sorry about the quality.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
awesome-o.... keep them coming!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Howdy All!

Welcome to Ohio! I just want to thank everyone who is here and those still on the road for setting this up! It is quite the buzz in my office at Honda. I can't wait to get off at 2:30 tomorrow and join you all. If you all need any help with anything, just drop me a line or hopefully, TMac still has my phone number. If not, I can send someone a personal note with it. Please let me know if I can do anything for you. Especially if anyone at the hotel hears from any of the campers that needs anything. I am in Delaware and willing to help out. Like I said, I can't wait to meet you all tomorrow!

·
Registered
694 Posts
I've got a few pix here from the meet with my daughter in them. I'm sure more will be on the way soon. I didn't go on the tour but heard great things about it. There was also another row of E's on the other side of the these.

·
Registered
78 Posts
These pics are fabulous!! Thanks for posting them so soon and can't wait to see more!!! Good job!! Count me in next year!! PEACE BART

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
i'm there in spirit guys... i'm there!

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
More Pictures...We want more Pictures.. I am sad, because I could not go...It looks too cool to be missing.. :-o :x

·
Registered
694 Posts
I'll post some more tonight when we get back from Quaker Steak and Lube. My house is about 15-20 minutes from the plant. I had to give up the camera to the kids to keep them amused, when we got back all they had taken was pix of their stuffed animals.

Everyone said the tour was great (I didn't go on the tour but met up with everyone at the meet and greet). People stopped by as day shift was leaving and afternoon shift was coming in. I also noticed some people from the Marysville Auto Plant (which is about 8-10 miles away) who stopped by before their shift started.

There was a lot of talking going on from all levels of honda personnel trying to find out likes, dislikes, problems, answering questions, etc. I got the impression that the feedback from the customer was very much in demand. The sign as you were pulling in said "welcome home elements and their owners". They were even shooting some video which will probably end up being used on the internal honda closed circuit tv system.

And now the kids and the wife want the drop down dvd system after seeing the setup in Empire's E. If I have to. :) If they insist.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I'll post some later. We'll be leaving soon for dinner. The tour was AWESOME! Wish you guys could of been here. Honda has been great!

·
EOC Grafx Staff
353 Posts
cai88 said:
I'll post some later. We'll be leaving soon for dinner. The tour was AWESOME! Wish you guys could of been here. Honda has been great!

yes the tour was awesome. the plant's efficiency and automation was amazing. they hooked us up with a great lunch buffet and then refreshments after the tour.

the people were so nice. it was excellant.

thanks everyone.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I am SOOOO Going to the meet next year, provided I can trick one of my friends into going with me... sounds like a blast! :grin:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
johnd142 said:
Was that a photo of an E convertible in the "lime/yellow" color?
Great pictures!
yes..filled with ice and drinks for everyone. it was awesome! i will try to post some pictures of the rear of the E convertible.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
here is some more pictures..whoever missed this years...you have to come next year..it has been Awesome!! thanks to Tom, Julie, Larry and everyone else that has helped put this together, the 750 miles i drove here was well worth!

·
Registered
129 Posts
I know you're all busy out there right now, but I'm a new member and this "Meet" sounds like a lot of fun. Do you do it every year? Same place? can anyone with an E join in? I love the pics!

1 - 20 of 102 Posts
About this Discussion
101 Replies
50 Participants
ShaneS
Honda Element Owners Club
Element Owners Club is your go to forum community to discuss your Honda Element, and get ideas from your next great trip to your next Honda Element Mod.
Full Forum Listing